Fresh 48 NEWBORN HOSPITAL Sessions
FRESH 48 sessions the ideal way to document the very beginning of life with your newborn. These unique sessions take place in the hospital during the first 48 hours after your baby is born and capture the essence of your baby's the first precious days, including first introductions to siblings and family, feedings, diaper changes and quiet time with mom and dad. These sessions are not formal, posed newborn sessions. They are documentary sessions that naturally capture the beauty of this once in a lifetime experience for both you and your baby.
Everything happens so quickly after a baby is born, and what is hands-down the most amazing time of your life can quickly become a hazy memory. Moments that cannot be duplicated--big brother meeting his baby sister, grandparents holding their grandchild, or first breastfeeding experiences all to quickly lost. Making sure to capture the experience artistically and stress-free is valuable beyond words and irreplaceable.
WHAT DOES A FRESH 48 SESSION INCLUDE?
- A 60-90 minute session at the hospital, birth center, or your home in the case of a home birth, during daylight hours within 48 hours of your baby's birth.
- An online gallery of a minimum of 20high resolution digital files for you to download with a print release.
- A 16 page, 6x8 hardcover album including up to 22 of your favorite images.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You book your session in advance (I only take two of these sessions per month) and we talk about your family and what you are hoping to capture during my visit.
- Just prior to delivery (if possible) or just after delivery, you give me a call. We'll schedule the session as soon as possible, during daylight hours, at a time that works best for everyone.
- Your online gallery is delivered within 2 weeks. Social media sneak peeks are available within 48 hours for sharing with your family and friends.
- Albums arrive within 4 weeks of selecting your images.
- Fresh 48 sessions are available in Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and the surrounding areas in Maryland. Travel fees may apply for locations outside Baltimore City and Baltimore County.