FUND RAISING SESSIONS FOR VAN BROOKS' SAFE ALTERNATIVE FOUNDATION FOR EDUCATION, INC.
During the past few months, I have had the pleasure of working with Van Brooks and the students of SAFE program, teaching a photography workshop to the students.
If you are not familiar with Van and SAFE, please check out this a wonderful article in The Baltimore Sun that outlines his mission to serve and support the educational needs of students in his Baltimore City community.
To further support Van, SAFE, its students, and their mission, I am offering 5 two-hour day in the life sessions for a substantially reduced fee of $250 each, with 100% of the proceeds going to the SAFE Alternative Foundation for Education, Inc.
- Two hour "Day in the Life" session consisting of two hours of your family's life, captured honestly and authentically as you live it. I join your family as you go about your day documenting the big and small moments. These sessions are 100% real, with absolutely no posing. The beauty of it all is that the pressure is off and the resulting images are true and real. There's no need to plan on the perfect outfits or bribe the kids to behave. We're looking to capture the real moments of your family's life as it is, silly, messy, happy, goofy, frustrating, loving, and, if you have kids, a million other things.
- Sessions available to families with at least one child under the age of 13.
- A minimum of 30 high resolution, hand edited digital images and printing rights.
- All sessions will be scheduled between February 15 and May 31, 2017.
- Additional prints and products are available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds of any print/product purchases will go to the SAFE Foundation for Education, Inc.
Only 5 of these sessions are available on a first come, first served basis.
Additional Details: A signed session agreement including release of images and full payment of the session fee are required to secure your session. Client is responsible for all fees associated with a session, including entrance fees, parking, permits, etc. Sessions must occur during daylight hours and do not include event photography (ie. a child's own birthday party). Travel up to 20 miles from 21093 is included. Additional travel fees will apply if additional travel is required. Gallery delivery time is approximately 10 weeks. Prints and other products are available at photographer's standard pricing.